Terms & Conditions
For your security and piece of mind, we process your payment via PAYPAL, international payment provider.
You can pay
* by credit card such as Visa, MasterCard, Maestro and Amex
* by using your Paypal Account
Those terms are applicable to all transactions between the Client and Global Fashion Management (also referred as GFM ). We appreciate your business and thank you for your confidence. Your feedback is welcomed at all times. It is an opportunity to reach higher standards.
* We will commence work on a project only when we have received written confirmation of acceptance of our proposal, specification, fees, terms of payment, and terms of business. Receipt of a first payment by GFM is to be considered as a full acceptance of GFM terms and conditions
* All fees are VAT included unless indicated otherwise however they exclude any travel outside London which is required by the Client and those will be reimbursed or advanced by the Client. All costs and expenses deemed required or at the request of the Client will first be approved by the Client. Expenses include, but are not limited to flights and travel at economy rates, mileage at 60p per mile, hotels, subsistence, parking, taxis, couriers, trade show costs, associated market research expenses, purchase of any reports or reference materials, printing, report production and presentation costs. Fees are understood to be Net therefore the fees represent the amount to be received by GFM after possible deductions at source when the client makes the payment. Any legal or export payment fees are to be borne by the Client. The Client will also bear all costs and expenses imposed by the Client's bank.
* Cancellation is not possible after acceptance of an assignment, unless for non-performance. However, in the exceptional case where GFM accepts the cancellation and accepts to refund any money paid, an administrative fee of £150+VAT will be invoiced and deducted from the refund made to the Client – unless agreed differently in writing. In the event of a project cancellation, GFM will invoice the client for the work carried out up to the date of the written cancellation. The billable amount shall not exceed the proposed project cost to which may be added expenses agreed by the Client
* All the Client information remains confidential and likewise all the GFM information, tools, forms, management processes remain confidential and to be used only by the Client.
* Quoted prices remain valid for 30 days from the date of the proposal, after which time GFM reserves the right to amend the proposal
* In the event of GFM having to undertake any additional unforeseen work not specified in the proposal GFM will, unless agreed otherwise at the time, make an additional charge for its time. This will be charged at the appropriate prevailing executive day rate. Any additional cost will first be approved by the Client
* Expenses will be added to fee invoices as appropriate – or invoiced separately and due at sight or at the end of a project at the discretion of GFM
* GFM’s terms of business are 5 days, unless indicated differently. All online sales are made before services are rendered. GFM reserves the right to withhold data / results in the event that no fees have yet been paid as agreed in accordance with the commercial terms and schedule of this agreement
* The Client gives GFM full consent to have the client’s logo, name mentioned as a client both on GFM’s client list and websites. However, the Client reserves the right to withdraw that permission upon written request to GFM
* All work are done on a best effort basis
* Whilst GFM will use its best endeavours to deliver this project as specified and on time and budget, no liability will arise from non-performance where this is directly or indirectly attributable to a default on the part of the Client or its representatives, or circumstances outside GFM’s control
* GFM is not responsible financially or otherwise for any adverse consequences of the work done by GFM
* In projects and works which require the Client to submit feedback, documentation or updating of information, the Client is required to make and provide such updates or otherwise the Client accepts the potential delays or lesser performance of the project.
* If the Client decides to ignore a request for feedback or updates so that the project can be completed, after a period of 14 days from the date from the date of the written request, GFM shall be entitled to put the assignment or mission on hold. However, after a period of 6 months during which the Client has given no interest to pursue the assignment or work, GFM shall be authorised to close the file and a full fee may be required to restart the assignment.
For any issue, please send your question or concern to
Global Fashion Management
12 Aycliffe Road - Londion W12 0LL - ENGLAND
Tel +44 20 8576 6233