Trade Show Turnaround WORKSHOP
Make your next Trade Show a worthwhile investment! Guaranteed
It’s Showtime! Get the Most from Your Trade Show Investment
Trade shows are the most effective way of reaching a significant number of buyers in a short space of time. They can help you to boost sales in your domestic market or introduce your brand to a new one.
The problem is, they don’t come cheap:
Get it right and you could come home with a long list of orders.
Get it wrong and it will have cost you a fortune.
Every season we meet brands at shows who are disappointed because
- They didn’t get as many sales as they had hoped
- Traffic at their stand location was an issue
- The right buyers did not visit their stand
- They did not manage to convert as many of their visitors into sales as they had hoped
- Sales apparently signed at the show did not ultimately materialise.
Going to a trade show need not be an expensive gamble.
Our Trade Show Turnaround Workshop will teach you how to:
- Prepare yourself and your team for the show (before, during and afterwards)
- Talk to buyers and convert them into sales
- Set up measurable goals
- Ensure that the right buyers come to your booth/stand
- Make sure that your paperwork won’t let you down
- Pick the show that is right for your brand
- Negotiate with the show for a location which will meet your objectives and your budget.
The GFM Trade Show Turnaround is a 4-hour workshop which will teach you to prepare the key aspects of your next show (pre-show; on-site delivery and post-show follow-up process) to achieve the goals and objectives you have for your next trade show and all subsequent shows.
It will highlight the differences between shows in Europe and the USA.
Who is it intended for? Fashion brands and SMEs who are
- New to exhibiting at trade shows
- Experienced exhibitors but looking to boost sales with the latest ideas and best international practice; wanting to bring a renewed level of energy to the team; searching for innovative ideas; improving sales by sharing the buyer’s perspective
- Experienced exhibitors looking to get current clients to increase orders by 20-100%
- Disappointed/disillusioned exhibitors
DATE: March 7th 2020 (Saturday) - 10.00am to 2.00pm
LOCATION: Central London - Location to be confirmed after registering
INVESTMENT EARLY BIRD: £239 + VAT - The VAT invoice will be sent within 24 hours.
If you book after February 21st 2020, the normal price will apply £339+VAT.
*FREE downloadable resources & immediately usable business templates – Normal Price £49.
*FREE E-book of best-kept secrets - A practical & hands-on approach to sharing best practice, tools and tips – Normal Price £29
*FREE digital training on Project Management – Normal Price £29
*FREE monthly webinar sessions (3) to discuss your opportunities & challenges – Normal Price £150
STILL HESITATING WHETHER YOU SHOULD JOIN?
Send us an email or call us & we will be delighted to give you immediate trade show advice and help you make the best decision for your business.
Visit the other live events, webinars and we can construct one specifically for your Team and yourself.
Who is it for?
- Managing Director, Sales Director, Sales Executive