BRAND MANAGEMENT & DEVELOPMENT
Working with a 360° holistic approach & constant operations improvement state of mind
Your Designer Brand
GFM works alongside the Business owners, the Designer, the investors and Operations Team to build a global Brand.
We bring over 25 years' experience in the business of Fashion to ensure you remain focused on the Design of your collection and we can help you on the rest.
We have the expertise, the international network, the management tools, the procedures and the growing numbers of contacts (agents, distributors, manufacturers, PR companies, Boutiques, buyers...) to ensure we built up a clear vision and goals for your business.
Whether you are launching your Fashion Brand, scaling it up or need an expert or mentor for a turnaround situation, you will receive immediate help. We will not let you be alone.
Clients see us as a Growth and Change Accelerator and we are an internationally recognsed operations improvement specialist.
Sales & Marketing
GFM assists you from Strategy to Execution and focuses on the following tasks with the Business Owners, Management and Operations Team.
Our team is ready to travel and works around the world and we have been involved in projects in France, the USA, the UK as well as Australia, Chile, Dubai, Germany, India, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Nigeria, Norway, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Singapore, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Venezuela ...
* Sales Strategy - including SWOT analysis, sales forecast and cash flow projection
* Identification & implementation of the sales structure and sales team
* Set up of the different routes to market (wholesale, retail and E-Commerce)
* Audit & recommendation of the Digital strategy
* Identification of a list of targeted buyers (independent boutiques, chain stores, department stores, concessions and buyers for private label opportunities)
* Booking appointments with buyers
* Search for agents and distributors worldwide
We can join you at the trade shows around the world.
* Worldwide database access to media contacts (bloggers, journalists, press...).