Clients state that the Fashion Industry has become more complexe and unpredictable.
Do you agree?
At Pure London this season, a 10-year old Brand and a 20+year old Manufacturer and Retailer said that they did not know it all and one added "I don't know what I don't know".
The Brand realised that the USA market had nothing to do with his European experience and wasted over 3 seasons and over £20 000 doing the wrong things while trying to export to the United States.
The Manufacturer said a similar thing about building their own Brand abroad as a manufacturer.
Is Retail different? Not at all.
A weak point that we see around the world and at Whos Next every season is BUYING & MERCHANDISING.
Thierry will focus on any Retail Question.
However, if you wish to address other challenges you face, feel free to reach out even directly before the show.
We will tell you if and how we will help you with your Fashion project (retail, wholesale, online, B2B, B2C,...).
Traditional retail questions
* How to forecast sales more accurately
* How to set up a good partnership with Brands
* How to prepare and set up the break even analysis and cash flow projection before opening any store/ online business
* How to recruit the staff, How to train and motivate the staff
* How to minimise discounts
* How to better project manage
* How build an effective loyalty programme
* How to choose the right EPOS (POS) system
WHOS NEXT - Buying & Merchandising Workshop
Location: Experts & Masterclasses Zone - See map below
Date/ Time: Friday 12pm and Sunday 11am
Topic: The Art & Science of Buying or How to forecast Sales at over 90% accuracy.