We are sorry to see you leaving us.
If the Business of Fashion is not relevant to you then let us know whether you may still want to stay subscribe to our Management and Mentoring Business Insight which is applicable to all of us in any Industry or position.
If GFM has failed to bring you value, then we need to find a way to bring value in the next 30 days. Let us know what we could do and we will be happy to consider it and find a solution.
The world around us seems to become more complex and unpredictable by the day, with every new piece of advice seeming to contradict the last, even down to what you should or shouldn’t have for breakfast, let alone how you might make key business decisions!
The business of fashion is no exception.
Take the GDPR for example: many people we talk to are unclear about exactly what this means for the way the fashion industry works.
One of our clients sat down in a collective workshop with a lawyer to discuss their position and was told that anyone they contacted by email who did not specifically unsubscribe from their mailing list could therefore be kept on the list.
Their E-Commerce web site service provider said exactly the opposite!
Does this sound right or wrong to you?! Our clients value our keen critical thinking and our often brutal honesty, as well as our wealth of sound advice gained from 25 years in the international fashion industry.
With this in mind….
• If you don’t want fresh new ideas or critical thinking
• If you hate the business of fashion
• If you really don’t want to reach your goals
• If you don’t want to stay ahead of the competition…
Then you have made the right choice: you have unsubscribed.
if you need to update your preferences and select for example B2B or B2C only business information
if you wish to subscribe to the Business of Fashion top tips, e-news, free articles, webinars and offers, then tell us here:
In advance, we thank you for reconsidering us.
The Business of Fashion (B2B & B2C) we share must help you stand out. This is our mission.
Send your list of questions by June 30th 2018.
HOW: email, call us or share them in the contact page HERE.
We will have the first videos out on July 1st 2018. They will only be available to our subscribers.
1. You can unsubscribe at any time.
2. You can also subscribe or unsubscribe to Wholesale (B2B) or Retail (B2C / Brick and Mortar, Online or Pop Up) only information. Update your preferences if you love Fashion however you do not work for a Brand and Retailer and therefore choose to receive "management and mentoring" business insight.
3. We will not share your data with any other third party.
Please note that the London Fashion Business Academy is part of Global Fashion Management.