Our Clients and Partners
GFM works or is associated with a variety of Fashion and Retail stakeholders from
* Brands - International Designer Brands, SME's, Young Designers, Start Ups
Learn & get experience from
Designers Brands: Calvin Klein, Kenzo, Monnalisa, Moschino, Paule Ka, Smalto, Versace..
SMEs & Young Designers: Akong London, Chantal Simard, Collectif, Denisonboston, IKKS, Jianhui London, John Charles, Kitten D'Amour, Lipsy, Mina UK, Muscat London, Penfield, Pomodoro, Soluna Jewellery, Vendula London, What Katie Did ...
* Retailers - Independent Boutiques, Mono Brand stores, Chain Stores
* Trade Show - BIFF, Bubble, Equipmag, Magic Show, Moda UK, Modtissimo, Pure London, Who's Next...
* Press - Boutique2Mode, Boutique Magazine, Drapers, Futura, Journal du Textile, MensWearBuyer, WomensWearBuyer, The Telegraph ...
* Governments and Local Councils - Inves Trinidad & Tobago, London Borough of Hammersmith & Fulham, Shropshire Council, UK Trade & Investment, ...
* Consulting firms
* Recruitment Companies
* PR companies
* Logistics and Credit Management companies
* Banks, Fashion Schools, Fashion Associations, Lawyers, Accountants, Investors (RBS, ModSpe, Inseec, FGI, ATP ...)
Our values of honesty and transparency will make a difference to whether your project will succeed or fail.
Your Team will see us involved from Strategy to Execution and we will share skills, knowledge, experience, processes and ensure that consistency is the norm in the business.
In addition, we act as a sounding board, business coach or mentor for the CEO & the Management Team.